Ensure that human rights are protected at all stages of production and that workers enjoy good and fair working conditions. Smallholder farmers have a fair share of benefits. Improve the livelihoods of thousands of small farmers and workers through social community projects, creating jobs, increasing incomes and empowering people
- Commitment to socially responsible business through business model orientations and business activities that benefit the community.
- Respect human rights and provide good working conditions to improve the welfare of workers.
- Protect the environment, biodiversity and climate through activities that reduce environmental impact and gradually implement sustainable production methods.
- Act for local sustainable development through job creation and local livelihood development of the company.
- Practice responsible and ethical sourcing based on dialogue with suppliers and working with partners that advocate socially and environmentally responsible practices
- Support and build a mechanism to promote democratic values in production and business activities